Become a friend
New friends are always welcome to;
- Enjoy free admission to the mill throughout the ‘Open’ season
- Discover its history and hidden secrets
- See the ingenuity of our forbears
- Help maintain our local heritage for future generations
In addition you will receive a regular copy of our newsletter
ADULT: £5 CHILD: £3 FAMILY: £12
SINGLE: £50 DOUBLE: £75
Application forms available
You may not be aware that West Blatchington Windmill is only open to the public thanks to a dedicated group of volunteers. We aim to open every Sunday from May to September but need more volunteers if we are to continue the current opening arrangements.
Ideally we like to have a minimum of three volunteers per session; to guide, to sell tickets and souvenirs, and to provide refreshments in our tearoom. All necessary training and support will be given.
Could you spare just 2.5 hours one Sunday afternoon a year to maintain opening this historic monument for the public to enjoy?
If yes, please contact us.
Friends Newsletter - 'Windmill News'
An annual Newsletter has been produced for members since the Friends began. It has provided valuable updates of the progress of the Windmill through many changes and improvements.
Hard copies can be found in circulation around Hove in the following locations;
- Windmill Shop - Hove Library - Hangleton Library - West Hove Sainsburys
- Windmill Barn - Hove Museum - Hangleton Community Centre
- Knoll Community Centre
Due to current social distancing guidelines Edition 47 will only be distributed digitally
Click to download pdf
Website & Newsletter